English English Polski Polski
Wydziałowa Stacja Doświadczalna
w Skierniewicach
Our History
1919 Under the Minister of Agriculture Ordinance of 28 May 1919 SGGW-WULS receive the manor for experimental purposes

1921

The first field experiments are established under decision of Prof. Józef Mikułowski-Pomorski
1923 The Experimental Field is incorporated into structure of the Land Cultivation and Fertilization Section headed by Prof. Marian Górski
19391945

 

Field experiments are continued under German protection
 

 
2002

 

Senate of SGGW-WULS under the Act of 25 March 2002 launches the Faculty Experimental Station in Skierniewice

 

 
20042009 Enlargement and renovation of the Faculty Experimental Station in Skierniewice

 

 Read more